It's better to know which food is good for healthy and provides nutrition to our body, so that we can control abdominal fat.
First I will describe vegetables that helps against fighting abdominal fat, then I will explains fruits useful for the same purpose.
1. Broccoli: Broccoli is high in vitamins C, K, and A, as well as dietary fiber. Broccoli is also an excellent source of indole-3-carbinol, a chemical which boosts DNA repair in cells and appears to block the growth of cancer cells. Broccoli is a potent modulator of the innate immune response system with anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer activity.
2. Tomatoes: It contains lycopene, one of the most powerful natural antioxidants. Tomato consumption has been associated with decreased risk of breast cancer, head and neck cancers and might be strongly protective against neurodegenerative diseases.
3. Cauliflower: Cauliflower is low in fat, high in dietary fiber, folate, water and vitamin C, possessing a very high nutritional density. Cauliflower is a source of indole-3-carbinol, a chemical which boosts DNA repair in cells and appears to block the growth of cancer cells.
4. Cabbage: Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin C. It also contains significant amounts of glutamine, an amino acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. Fresh cabbage juice has been shown to promote rapid healing of peptic ulcers. Cabbage can also be included in dieting programs, as it is a low calorie food.
5. Mushroom: Mushrooms are high in dietary fiber, protein, and vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, cobalamins, and ascorbic acid.
1. Apple: Apples may reduce the risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer. Compared to many other fruits and vegetables, apples contain relatively low amounts of vitamin C, but are a rich source of other antioxidant compounds. However, apple seeds are mildly poisonous, containing a small amount of amygdalin, a cyanogenic glycoside; it usually is not enough to be dangerous to humans, but can deter birds.
2. Pineapple: Pineapple is a good source of manganese, and also contains significant amounts of vitamin C, and vitamin B1. Consumers of pineapple have claimed that pineapple has benefits for some intestinal disorders, and others believe it serves as a pain reliever; still others claim that it helps to induce childbirth when a baby is overdue.
3. Orange: Oranges contains carbohydrates and is a good source of dietary fibers.
Above list may not be complete. But it gives some awareness to readers that use of fruits and vegetables in our daily diet not only provides nutritions but also dietary fiber to fight against abdominal fat.